Make? Or no Make? Make? Or no Make?

!

Yeh, I won but the art the entertainment factor and the plain FUCKIN SHIT THAT IT WAS! doesnt compensate for a 2.5 rating, my prediction you vote on this everyday now FUCK YOU!

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

Really Good Game

I enjoyed this game alot it had loads of different shit goin on at once, and the gameplay was at a very intense speed

Zombie Hunter II Zombie Hunter II

Great

Better than the first, you should turn this game it a cartoon. Well Done - Seventh_Plague

AirHockey AirHockey

Great Work

I found this game really fun

GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX

Medium

Pretty poor, not too bad just not original

SEXFRONGS responds:

eh its fun tho :)

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Not For The Front Page

It got boring after the first level the guns where all the same an so where the charecters

Seawana responds:

Hm. I guess that's a fair assessment from someone who only played one level. If, however, you had actually played the game through, you would find that there are many different weapons and defenses and enemy types.

Please play again.

Windows CBF Windows CBF

Kicked Ass

That was great funny but I Hate Macs Aswell I Also Noticed The D12 Skit From Thats How When You Pressed Run

Shannon Elizabeth DressUp Shannon Elizabeth DressUp

Thanks For Underdog Of The Week

Thank You NewGrounds For UnderDog YAY! :D

Cyber Mice Party Cyber Mice Party

Kicked ass

Yeah

Warrior Customizer Warrior Customizer

Fuck You

I am gonna give you a bad score because the movie had nothing to do with the rap culture you just had to have a lil dig at it well i dont particularry liek punk it's pretty shitty but do i complain about it , no so stop dissin rap an go and d a shitty lil dance to sum41 u chode

Trinsin responds:

ya no wut did i say i didnt like punk ne more, yes. drop it. i changed my profile PLZ check. drop this subject do talk about it in my revies.